Fascias & Soffits
UPVC is one of the most popular choices in the UK today with 85% of buildings benefiting from this cost effective, highly durable, environmentally friendly, safe, secure and robust product. It is now widely recognised that the maintenance burden and the technical performance of timber, especially for roofline, is no longer acceptable when compared with uPVC. UPVC roofline will not rot, warp, bend or discolour.
Many companies just cover over the rotting existing timber fascia and soffits without actually repairing the underlying problems, this can only hide your problems temporarily. However, SW Roofing has many years’ experience and can provide a complete replacement service that will protect your property for years and years.
- Durable material
- Complete approach to a complete finished appearance
- Exceptional weathering performance
- Pollution resistant
- Resistant to vermin and insect attack
- Colourfast guarantee (20 years) against warps, cracks, and peeling
- Transform the appearance of your home at a very reasonable cost
- Self-coloured - you can put an end to all that painting! - (eg. white, light brown, dark brown & woodgrain finishes)